Terms and Conditions
NOTE: During this Covid19, we have found many USPS and Fedex shipments taking longer than usual. Keep in mind, we are not responsible for the shipping times. We only are responsible for shipping your product out within 2 business days. Please choose a shipping method that will keep you ahead of schedule. USPS has been more delayed than Fedex & UPS, but neither are perfect. If your order is time sensitive, we suggest that you do not use USPS and choose the correct production time & shipping method that will give you a buffer of time in the possible scenario that the carrier is delayed.
1. The Quality of your Cardboard Cutout: Many of the cutouts are created using photos that are not studio quality. The manufacturer sometimes has to use images from decades ago, lower resolution images, blurry images and/or screenshots from video. Quality when viewed up close may not be perfect. All photos that we use on the website is a good representation of how the cutout will look when viewed from 6ft+ away. We urge you to view the images on our website on a desktop computer, hover your mouse over the photo of the cutout, and view the zoomed-in image. The quality that you see on screen once zoomed is how it will look in person when viewed close up. Keep in mind, that most cutouts are used for party decor and most people who view them, do not stand inches away from the face of the cutout and examine them with a fine toothed comb, it is viewed at a distance of about 6 feet away to see the entire image. If you feel you need "perfect" images, then please do not make your purchase.
2. Turnaround Time: Be sure you are fully aware of turnaround time. Read the turnaround time page. You agree not to hold our company responsible if the postal carrier (USPS, Fedex, UPS) is delayed and/or claims delivery. Our company has no control over the carriers. We can only control what we do, which is to prepare your order and hand it to the carrier. BE SURE to choose a shipping method that will give you plenty of time in case the carrier is delayed. We ship within 2 business days. The first business day after you place order counts as Day #1. Business days are Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Turnaround time is our handling time PLUS shipping time. Our handling time can be up to 2 business days.
3. Delivery address: If you are shipping to an apartment complex that does not have a personal mailbox to fit a package that is approx 26"x26"x1 or greater, then you MUST choose a shipping method that requires a signature. Too many times we ship to apartment complexes, USPS/Fedex/UPS says it is delivered, and customer claims they do not have it. An alternative is to ship to a place of business where someone is present at time of delivery to avoid any potential problem. Do not choose UPS or Fedex if you enter a PO BOX. Only USPS can deliver to PO BOX addresses.
4. Folds: All cutouts are folded. There will be fold lines. It is unavoidable. Usually 1/3 and 2/3 of the way horizontally on the cutout. It must be folded to fit within the carrier's normal sizing. If you want a cutout to be shipped flat, please email us for a quote. This can easily cost over $250 since it has to normally ship via trucking company.
5. NO RETURN POLICY:
We offer no returns on products sold on our site. Many items are used for one day events, and it is not fair to return it after being used.
6. DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING: If something is damaged during shipping, we will file and claim and send new product. You MUST report the damage to us within 24 hours of receiving the product. If your order is wrong or a problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem along with clear photos. The customer must provide this within 24 hours of receipt.
SIGNATURE IS NOT REQUIRED - BY DEFAULT - Unless you ask for it.
Fedex, UPS and USPS typically do not require a signature when they deliver. This means they will leave package at your home if they feel it is safe to do so. Keep in mind, that if you want to guarantee that your package is not left outside for others to possibly steal or for the environment to possibly damage the shipment, then choose either a signature required usps option in the shipping methods, or for Fedex, email us to add that option to your shipment.
We accept all major credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX) as well as PayPal. If you wish to pay via Bitcoin, we can accommodate that as well. Just ask and we can send you a bitcoin request.
Where is my order?
• We use many carriers to ship our packages. Often times they do not update tracking throughout the delivery from stop to stop. Do not panic! Your order has been shipped and will arrive in time.
• If the order shipment/ tracking number is not available we do not have the tracking details right now.
We offer a few different shipping choices for international shipping outside the USA. Just as we do for domestic shipments, we do not guarantee timing with any of these shipments. Shipments can be held up in customs, which can delay delivery. Additional fees sometimes may apply to international shipments (customs, VAT, tariffs, etc) that are unforeseen. The customer should contact their local authorities to determine possibly delays and fees.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
We offer no returns on products. Many items are used for one day events, and it would not be fair to return it after being used.
standeestore.com makes no other express or implied warranty or condition whatsoever, whether written or oral, and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this Limited Warranty.
DAMAGED OR LOST SHIPMENT POLICY
We work hard with multiple carriers to offer the best service and shipments possible. If you have a shipping issue, please contact the carrier directly. Once the shipment leaves our hands, the carrier is responsible for it.
If a shipment is lost- we will put a trace on the package and attempt to locate. There are no guarantees on shipments but we will do our best to handle any situation. If a refund is deemed necessary- we will have to wait for the results from the trace and reason why for lost shipment. If it is a customer address error, we cannot refund for your customer made products.
We take pride in the quality of our products, and do understand that occasionally a product that does not meet our strict quality standards may be sent out. If for any reason your standeestore.com product is defective because of a defect, you can call our customer service number and they will send you a replacement free of charge if it is later determined that the defect it manufacturer related.
Orders may be placed online using the website. Any questions can be directed to info <at> standeestore.com
Many of the cutouts are created using photos that are not studio quality. The manufacturer sometimes has to use images from decades ago, people who may be older and/or deceased. Quality when viewed up close may not be perfect. All photos that we use on the website is a good representation of how the cutout will look when viewed from 6ft+ away. We urge you to view the images on our website on a desktop computer, hover your mouse over the photo of the cutout, and it will zoom into the image. The quality that you see on screen is how it will look in person when close up. Keep in mind, that most cutouts are used for decor and most people who view them, do not stand inches away from the face of the cutout and examine it, it is viewed at a distance of a feet feet to see the entire image. If you feel you need "perfect" images, then please do not make your purchase.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How we use collected information
standeestore.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.